Last updated: November 18, 2017
Okay, people. Think before you rage type, and don’t say anything that isn’t true, kind, or necessary. I’m serious. I don’t care how hokey that sounds.
Here is my comments policy. By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
1. You may comment without registering.
2. You may post anonymously. I don’t really recommend this, but if you do it, I will be highly disappointed in you if you don’t use a fictional character’s name.
3. You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you’re not alone. Others are probably thinking similarly. So feel free to ask in the comments section instead of emailing me and then I can answer ALL the questions at once.
4. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have any obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not mine.
Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post anything that is, in my own opinion, (a) snarky; (b) wildly off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., trying to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site as long as you’re not being spammy and annoying.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you keep all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those posting.
7. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, or in a video.
In short, watch what you say. If you post something stupid, I can bring it up f o r e v e r.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) before using the https://www.willowsnug.com website.
The T&Cs apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use Willow Snug. Your access to and use of Willow Snug shows that you agree to these T&Cs and are bound by them. If disagree to any of the T&Cs, then you may not access Willow Snug (and you can suck it.) (Just kidding.)
Links To Other Web Sites
Willow Snug has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services used in links. By using Willow Snug, you acknowledge and agree that Willow Snug shall not be responsible or liable for anything caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of third-party websites or services.
Make sure you read the T&Cs and privacy policies of all third-party websites or services you visit.
Willow Snug reserves the right to block anyone or terminate their account for any abuses of policies.
Willow Snug is operated out of Indiana in the United States, and thus shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indiana laws.
Limitation of Liability
As a reminder, I (Grace Batronis) am not a professional anything, and I am not acting in a professional capacity, nor am I responsible for any of your results in anything.
I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these T&Cs at any time. I will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any large new T&Cs taking effect. What constitutes as a change will be determined at my sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Willow Snug, you are agreeing to be bound by the revised terms. If you don’t agree to the new T&Cs, please stop using Willow Snug.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
My blog, Willow Snug, may contain ads and/or affiliate links. Ads and affiliate links will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. If you choose to buy through affiliate links, then you will help support me in the process. With any affiliate links, sponsored posts, or posts where I write about free stuff I get, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for you guys. That being said, I cannot control if a third-party runs out of or stops selling a product and I am also not in control of the mail and how a product is delivered. Just in case you were wondering. I’m good, but I’m not that good.
Follow me on social media: